Sunday, May 1, 2016

Spring Mint

Hey Guys & Dolls,
She’s baacckkkk! It feels good to be blogging again. I actually didn’t realise how much I missed it until I started shooting today. I woke up, it was mayday, it was sunny and I was debating about whether to return to blogging today or wait it out till June. However, one of my girls asked me if I was shooting and told me not to waste the good lighting.

On warmer spring days, we wear co-ords and this particular one was love at first sight. When I saw it, I thought to myself, this co-ord is the epitome of me. LOL.
I don’t own very many but I love items like these because they take the overthinking out of an outfit should you decide you wanna wear them together.
Alternatively, you can mix and match the items with other pieces to create different looks. The versatility of them assures you get your moneys worth










Co-ord: AQ/AQ
Sandals: ZARA
Bangle: FURLA
Watch: Michael Kors

Do you love co-ords as much as I do? How do you wear yours? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.


Share:

2 comments

  1. OMG that melanin poppin so gorgeously. You look amazing and that color is so amazing on you <3
    xoxo
    Jeane
    http://jeannefashnbeauty.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jeanne XO
      I really appreciate you coming by my blog.

      Delete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig