Saturday, May 7, 2016

Tropicana Cabana

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Prom Season is officially upon us and this makes for an appropriate post, as this is quite a dressy one. AQ/AQ is pretty much my go to store for any occasion and this instance would be no exception.
I remember graduating middle school and my school didn’t have prom. We had a NRA ceremony to which I wore a horrendous gold two-piece floor length dress too. When I graduated high school, I had joked about crashing my friend’s prom as once again, my high school didn’t celebrate prom and to my surprise, he actually bought me a ticket, picked me up etc. To this prom, I had my sweetheart neckline boob tube fit and flare dress custom made. It wasn’t offensive at all but now that I know better, I plan to help y’all do better.
The best part of prom for me was seeing everyone’s outfits and whether you like short/long dresses, longsleeve/sleeveless dresses, or you just entirely wanna stand out, AQ/AQ is definitely the store for you







Dress: AQ/AQ
Shoes: Primark

Are you going to prom and have you decided on what you’re going to wear?
Have you already gone to prom? What did you wear? I would love to hear from all of you. Leave me a comment below.

I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

2 comments

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous in this colour! The dress is amazing, thanks for sharing!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never bought anything from AQ/AQ but I love this scuba dress, the colour looks gorgeous on you x

    Myra, myramyla.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig