Sunday, May 22, 2016

Cosmic Rose

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. I have been having so much fun publishing these posts and I hope y’all have been enjoying reading them.
We are coming to the end of my S/S 16 catwalk interpretation and the last few posts you will be seeing from me will be paying homage to my favourite trend of all, The 90s.
If you haven’t guessed by now, I am a 90s baby. I love everything about the 90s; the clothes, the music, the TV shows, the cartoons, the movies. The list is endless.
Speaking of clothes, if there is anything the 90s is synonymous with, it is the bomber jacket.
The bomber is so popular right now, it can be found in nearly all designer and high street collection. It comes in an array of colors and style that include but not limited to lightweight, heavyweight, quilted, longline, embellished/varsity, plain, pastel, metallic and different materials to suit all different seasons.











Bomber Jacket: Marks & Spencer
Lace Bralet: eBay
Denim: Dorothy Perkins
Stripe Shirt: Topshop
Sandals: ZARA

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of the first of many 90s look to come. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.



Share:

1 comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig