Sunday, April 17, 2016

Pretty in Pink

Hey Guys and Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. I wanted to kick things off by saying thank you to everyone for the feedbacks, the retweets, and the +1’s. I have been so overwhelmed by all of your support and I am so grateful, which is why I have decided to publish this post despite my lack of motivation.

Today’s post injects a little fairy-tale into things as we take inspiration from a number of places. I bought this skirt after sporting Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City wearing a blue tulle skirt and then Raquel from Single ladies wearing a black tulle skirt with a white double-breasted blazer.

I decided to create a little edge with the outfit by making it casual and alternatively, I styled something for all you women after my own heart, who prefer heels to kicks. Well, most of the time anyway.














Cami: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: Topshop
Kimono: Forever 21
Leather Jacket: ASOS
Shoes: Topshop
Trainers: NIKE

Which of the outfits do you prefer? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.


Share:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you.
      And I appreciate you stopping by.

      Love Always, XO

      Delete
  2. Very cute color on you. And I love your hair

    http://www.afrogenik.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      I try to experiment with as much color as I can whenever possible

      Delete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig