Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fly Ass Pisces I

Hey Guys & Dolls,
It has been a (good) crazy week for me because I have been trying to get everything back to normal.
This weekend, I had the pleasure of celebrating my birthday with the people that I hold dear to my heart. It was amazing. We ate, we laughed and we got LIT!
As promised, photographed below is what I wore to dinner (sans Coat). Dinner was served at 2030 hours, so a cocktail dress was in order and what better place to get one than my favourite store.










Ps. it has been brought to my attention that I love to wear red every birthday. This is true. I have been wearing red since I turned 21. What can I say, Red is my colour.

Dress: AQAQ
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bangle: ASOS
Watch: Michael Kors

Photography by Latoya Gayle


I wanna know what you think of my first birthday outfit. Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

13 comments

  1. 💕💕💕💕. Happy birthday @theblackmannequin. I'm sure you enjoyed every bit of it! Btw you look smashing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Did
      I had an amazing time.
      Thank you very much xo

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit. You look gorge! And happy belated birthday :)

    www.lauritaonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my page. I LOVE IT TOO.

      Delete
  4. what a beautiful,gorgeous,fabulous outfit! You sweetie look so amazing,i hope you had a wonderful birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hollie. You're so kind.
      I had an amazing birthday.

      Delete
  5. You truly look like a barbie!!
    Happy Belated Birthday doll!

    xo,

    www.stilettosandstandards.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Destini. Happy birthday! You look stunning always but even more so in the red dress! i love the Louboutin So Kates with it. They are gorgeous together. You look so elegant and so sexy. Hadiza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hadiza.
      I really appreciate it. XO

      Delete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig