Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Red-y Or Not

Hey Guys & Dolls,
When I witnessed Kendall Jenner in an all red outfit on the Fendi Catwalk, I knew straightaway that it was something I was going to try.

She had red earrings, a red handbag, a red coat and red boots. The only thing she rightly skipped out on was a red lip because let’s face it; a red lip is actually an outfit on its own.
Now as an avid red lover, you can just imagine the butterflies I felt seeing this and the thought of myself in all that red damn near gave me heart palpitations as red happens to be my favourite colour.
As it isn’t cold enough to don a coat yet, I really couldn’t fulfil the full potential of this outfit so we will just call this one a prelude.








Jumper | Pants: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: ASOS

Leave me a comment below.
I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig