Monday, May 16, 2016

Candy Rain

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I usually don’t play favorites when it comes to my closet but this ensemble right here might just be the exception to this self-inflicted rule. When I initially planned this outfit, I had put together something completely different but over the weeks, the ensemble kinda took on a life of its own and I have to say, I am majorly excited about how it turned out (which is probably why this post is slightly picture heavy, LOL.
















Jacket: ZARA
Crop top: Marks & Spencer Studio
Pants: Topshop
Shoes: ZARA


What do you think of my look? Leave me a comment below. I would love to hear from all of y’all. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

1 comment

  1. You look amazing, love the colour clashing you carry it so well :)

    Myra, myramyla.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig