Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Amber Alert

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I wasn’t sure what I was going to blog next but a peruse of my closet brought forth another orange item that I thought I’d showcase.
I didn’t realise how much I was going to love this orange for spring trend until I started wearing it. From everything clothing to makeup, orange is definitely looking like my new black.










Box Top: Marks & Spencer (Limited Edition)
Pants: Marks & Spencer (Autograph)
Sandals: ZARA
Tote: H&M


What colors are y’all loving for spring? Holla at your girl. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love orange as a spring colour and you're working this outfit!

    Myra, myramyla.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You XO.
      I don't know i overlooked orange all this while.
      It is such a gorgeous color

      Delete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig