Thursday, April 21, 2016

I'M OUT

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I hope you all enjoyed your 4/20 like I did.
I have literally come on here to let you know that I will be taking a break from blogging for a little while just to get myself back to a 100.
For the last couple weeks, I have been feeling a little flustered, uninspired and just melancholic for reasons I am yet to decipher.
I have attempted on two separate occasions to shoot for upcoming posts but it is literally not working and I don't wanna put out content that's subpar so this is me checking out temporarily.
I should be back in May, possibly June ready to work. In the meantime, keep spreading the word about those posts that you've loved in the past. SHARE! SHARE!! SHARE!!!
I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who is out there supporting me, giving me something to smile about every single day. I truly appreciate it and I promise y'all, I am not giving up.

Thank you all for rocking with me.
Love Always,

Destini Monet (of The Black Mannequin)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig