Thursday, September 21, 2017

Kimberly

Hey Guys & Dolls,
It is starting to get a little colder so I thought it would be the perfect time to throw this look into the mix.
From time to time, I search outside of my usual parameters and style icons for inspiration when it comes to outfit building and that is exactly what I did on this occasion.
Over the last bank holiday, I was invited out to a party to which I wore this exact ensemble sans some very minor details. The fit got so much reviews on Snapchat that I knew it would be a sin for me not to blog it for y’all.
I was browsing the Internet as usual, when I came across this picture of Kim Kardashian-West and instantly fell in love. I knew that I would definitely be recreating the look someday and this day party seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so.
Whilst I don’t consider Kim Kardashian-West as one of my Style icons, I do love how she is able to take risks unapologetically when it comes to fashion. She impractically wears what she wants whether it works for her or not and somehow heavily influences the masses to emulate her.
That, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call power and is what I most admire about Kim Kardashian-West.














Denim Jacket: ZARA
Tee (worn as dress): Primark (Men’s Section)
Corset top: PrettyLittleThing
Tights: Primark
Boots: Office
Crossbody Bag: Marks & Spencer

Did I nail the look? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think.

Love Always,

Destini Monet
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig