Sunday, November 22, 2015

Heirloom

Hey Guys & Dolls,
At the beginning of my autumn look book, I mentioned in the post ‘autumn leaves’ that Marks & Spencer had a featured campaign in the September issue of Vogue UK magazine. In addition to the pieces that featured in that post, I also picked up the pleated skirt photographed below.
I have gone over the umpteenth million ways I could style this skirt in my head and as indecisive as I can be, if I didn’t choose one, we’d all be reading this post with no pictures.
I went for the look below because you can still buy everything I am wearing, bar the skirt on the M&S website.










Jumper: Marks & Spencer (Childrenswear)
Skirt: Marks & Spencer
Boots: Marks & Spencer

What do y’all think of my autumn look? Let me know below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig