Friday, November 6, 2015

Autumny


“Nothing dies as beautifully as autumn”. –Ashlee Willis

Hey Guys & Dolls,
November is here! It signifies a time of balance and of sacrifice, a time when the light is defeated by darkness, a time when night takes over and brings the coming winter.
Aside from my acute insomnia, being overwhelmed by responsibilities and my camera literally blacking out at the beginning of my shoot (which is why i had to use my iPhone 5S for these beautifully fuzzy pictures), I must say, I still carry autumn in my heart.















Dress: ASOS
Leather Jacket: River Island
Leather Gloves: River Island
Boots: Marks & Spencer

What are your thoughts? Let me know below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig