Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Grey Santolina

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Can you believe we are more than halfway through the month already? Which means we are approximately 36 days away from Christmas and 43 days away from 2016.
Everyone gets excited about the different types of magic that surrounds Christmas but for me, the penultimate month of the year is a time to reflect on the goals I had set for the year and how much of these I have achieved. December, on the other hand, is a time for me to start working on what I want outta the next year.
2015, however, is not over yet so if you still have the resolutions/plans you made at the beginning of the year, try and work towards accomplishing those.








Blazer: ZARA
Leather Pants: H&M
Court Shoes: ASOS
Satchel: Marks & Spencer


I am Destini Monet & you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig