Tuesday, November 10, 2015

In Transition


“I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air.” –Nathaniel Hawthorne

Hey Guys & Dolls,
How are y’all doing? I hope you’re having an amazing week so far.
I gotta tell you, it is getting more and more difficult to shoot now because it gets dark at like 1600 hours and on the rare occasion that it isn’t dark when I have some free time, it is raining.
Anyway, autumn is progressively moving faster than I anticipated or maybe that’s just time in general. Can y’all believe it’s November already? And furthermore, it is not as cold as last year, which explains why I excitedly donned this lightweight duster coat.





Duster Coat: Topshop
Shirt: H&M
Pants: Dorothy Perkins
Heels: Topshop
Handbag: Dirty Blonde (Vintage Boutique)


I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig