Monday, November 30, 2015

Khaki Coup

Hey Guys & Dolls,
This is the last post from my autumn look book and it features my last piece from the Marks & Spencer featured campaign in the September issue of Vogue UK on the last day of faithful November.
For someone who doesn’t like wearing dresses very much, I have accumulated quite a number of them. This particular piece was love at first sight and I knew I was gong to buy it the moment I set my eyes on it. I fell in love with the versatility of this dress- it is simply a stylist’s dream.










Furthermore, I am extremely grateful for all the support I have received this month. Without people supporting and constantly pushing me creatively, I wouldn’t be here challenging myself and requiring more for the direction of this blog. I am extremely glad at how much I have achieved and I can only hope to do more in this last month of 2015. Let’s finish the year with a bang.

Dress: Marks & Spencer
Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Faux Fur Stole: Marks & Spencer
Satchel: Marks & Spencer
Court Shoes: River Island


I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

2 comments

  1. The colour is great. Love the statement necklace paired with it!

    ReplyDelete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig