Saturday, November 14, 2015

Red Wine

“You fell in love with my flowers but not my roots so then when autumn came, you didn’t know what to do.” –Unknown

Hey Guys and Dolls,
I hope y’all been well. I have been feeing under the weather (LOL! That’s so English) for the last couple weeks and I have no idea why but we won’t get into all that right now.
The song ‘RED WINE’ by Tiffany Evans inspired this post not necessarily in the sense that I am having relationship issues per se but a lot of people do have me in my feelings these days, which is why I led with the quote above.
If y’all got a moment, check out Miss Evans latest EP, titled All Me.












Top: ASOS
Leather Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Blazer: ASOS
Shoes: Marks & Spencer


Let me know what y’all think about my fit and if you do happen to check out Miss Evans’ EP, leave me a comment below. I want to know what you think. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig