Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Game of Thrones

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome to final instalment of the ‘Act Like a Lady, Dress Like a Man’ series.
This look was one of my favourite to shoot for a number of reasons. The first being, I got to shop at one of my favourite stores ever. When it comes to classic and elegant aesthetics, MANGO truly is the store of choice. The second reason why I loved this ensemble so much was because of the colour and style of the suit. The colour gave me that perfect autumn/winter hybrid I was looking for without being too dark and the style reflects two trends discussed in my A/W TrendReport. The style of the suits exemplifies the Prince of Wales check that is so popular nowadays as well as illustrates the femininity in what is usually considered classic menswear.













Suit: MANGO
Camisole: Forever 21
Necklace: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: Marks & Spencer

What was your favourite look from the whole series? Do you shop in Mango too? I wanna hear from all of you. Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig