Sunday, November 6, 2016

Alexa Chung X Destini Monet

Hey Guys and Dolls,
I am so excited to be blogging again. It feels weird to be typing this post, editing photographs and so on after so many weeks away but I tell you; there is no other place I’d rather be.
It hasn’t all been a total loss. In the time that I was away, I finally (kinda) figured out what I wanna do with myself.

In my previous post, I mentioned that I had been gifted with a few items from the ArchiveByAlexa collection and I will be showing you how I styled some of these items in this post.










Outfit: Alexa Chung for Marks & Spencer
Hair by @GSTYLES_


Did you pick up anything from this collection? Leave me a message below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

1 comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig