Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Holiday Gift Guide: For Him & Her

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. I hoped you all enjoyed my last series ‘Act Like a Lady, Dress Like a Man’ as much as I enjoyed styling it. Thank you for all the feedback and social media mentions. I really really appreciate it.
December is officially here which means the holiday festivities are in full effect and as a result, I will be bringing you my final series of the year, which I am going to call ‘This Christmas’. This will in fact consist of a gift guide for him and her as well as outfit inspiration for al of those parties y’all are gonna be attending.

FOR HER:


1.    GHD Copper Deluxe Set
When it comes to hair management, GHD does it best. Don’t argue with me, just buy it and thank me later.
2.    iPhone 7
Almost every girl I know is obsessed with the rose gold color and since apple now has a pink iPhone, what better way to surprise your loved one.
3.    Coco Mademoiselle
There are fashion influnecers and then there are those classic archetypal fashion lovers and if your special girl is a classic kinda girl, she’s gonna need a classic kinda scent. It smells so beautiful!
4.    YSL Black Opium
And if your girl isn’t the classic kinda girl, then the Black Opium is your best and safest choice because like the rose gold color, I am yet to meet a girl who doesn’t have and love this perfume. Tres Parfait.
5.    Marc Jacobs Watch
A nice little switch up from the Michael Kors watch every single person has nowadays
6.    ZOEVA Rose Golden Set
There is a science behind owning pretty makeup brushes that boys will never understand. Just get these and once again, thank me later!
7.    Zinc Photo Printer
If your girl is a creative or just loves taking 10,000 pictures a day with nowhere and nothing to do with them afterwards, then this is the perfect present to get her; A zero ink printer that prints your photos straight off your iphone. So cool
8.    Pendant Necklace
Jewellery is always a great idea. You can always do one better and have it inscribed!
9.    Mirror Power Bank
As far as accessories go, this one is a great one. A mirrored compact that doubles as a power bank. She can check her makeup and charge her phone on the go after taking all these selfies shes gonna print with her zero ink printer. See what I did there, LOL
10. Valentino Rockstud Pumps
She will love you forever
11. Cashmere
If your girl is always cold like me, Cashmere will solve all of her problems. Im talking cashmere hat, gloves, jumper, cardigan, joggers, socks… you name it.


FOR HIM:

1.    Wool Coat
You can never go wrong with giving a classic camel/navy wool coat. Theyre both classic, timeless and add an element of sexiness to every outfit.
2.    Season Tickets
These are sorta pricey but he will definitely love you forever. Well, after the season is over anyway.
3.    Leather Holdhall
An upgrade from the gym holdhalls that have come and gone in the past. These are more elegant and can be used for all purposes and occasions without making you look underdressed.
4.    Snapchat Spectacles
I saw these on Eric Bellinger and when I tell you, this takes snapchat to a whole another level. I mean, a whole another level. It gives a different texture and dimension to your snapchat game. I actually really want these.
5.    Rotary Mechanical Watch
I have seen a lotta of watches in my time but there is something edgy and so sexy about an exposed mechanical watch. It just adds a little more edginess to keeping and telling the time in comparison to your typical quartz watch.
6.    Trainers
Do I even need to explain this?
7.    Gizmo
Girls have makeup and makeup brushes and boys have toys. If your man still has contact with his inner boy, then this is the perfect present to get.
8.    Headphones & Speakers
Another point I really don’t need to explain
9.    iPad Mini
As far as gadgets go, you really cant go wrong with an ipad mini or a tablet.
10. Tom Ford Noir Extreme
When you want everyone to smell your man from Mars, then the Tom Ford Extreme Noir is the scent you want. All of that Wood and Musk undertones makes me weak at the knees just thinking about it.


What did you think of my mini Gift guide? Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig