Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Gemini

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I am so excited to introduce the third instalment of the series, “Act Like a Lady, Dress Like A Man” because it allowed me to revisit items in my closet I have had since I was 18 years old.
I really love this look because it allowed me to express my femininity whilst exploring my masculinity. In addition to that, it sits on the fence in the sense that, it can be classified both casual and smart simultaneously and finally, it is an outfit that transitions from day to night effortlessly.
What more can a girl ask for?












Turtleneck: Marks & Spencer
Waistcoat: River Island
Suit Jacket: UNIQLO
Pants: River Island
Shoes: ASOS


What do you think of Gemini? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin.’
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig