Monday, August 22, 2016

Skincare Regimen I

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I thought I would update y’all on my current skincare regimen. Following my last update on the Rodial Bee venom and the PIXI glycolic ranges, I have since stripped my routine back a little.
As of late, I started using the Nubian Heritage African Black Soap to wash my face day and night and whilst, I have been inconsistent with daily usage, I can see results already. After washing my face, I tend to moisturise with my extra virgin coconut oil. Absolutely love that stuff. I love it so much, I actually use it to moisturise my entire skin.





In addition to that, if you follow me on snapchat, you will see that I have increased my water intake from 250ml to 1L a day. I am still finding it difficult to drink water but Rome wasn’t built in a day. My aim is to drink 1.5L a day by the end of the year.


What is your skincare regimen like? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig