Tuesday, August 2, 2016

New York Yankees

“School of hard knocks, I’m a grad and that all blue Yankee is my graduation cap.” –Jay Z

Hey Guys & Dolls,
You guys are probably sick of hearing about my vacation now so I am going to wrap it up with this post, LOL
As aforementioned, I told y’all I would be styling the jersey I showed y’all in my ‘NEW IN III’ post and that is exactly what this post is addressing.
I had so many ideas about what I wanted to do with this jersey and maybe one day, I will show you but I went with the slightly casual, slightly dressy vibe.








Jersey: MAJESTIC
Baseball Cap: 9FORTY


Leave me a comment below if you’re feeling my fit. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig