Saturday, August 6, 2016

The B-Side

Hey Guys & Dolls,
It is sunny out and I felt like experimenting with some light layers today. I have had these denim shorts since I was about 18 and I think I have only worn them once. I thought I would dust them off and make the most of the sun that’s finally coming through.
Lately, I have been listening to 90s music, watching 90s TV shows/movies and I think that's what has inspired this fit. I really love that 90s vibe you know, it literally puts a smile on my face and a pep in my step.









Baseball Cap: 9FORTY
MeshTee: New Look
Bralet: Marks & Spencer
Shorts: River Island
Check Shirt: River Island
Trainers: ADIDAS

What do you think of my 90s inspired outfit? Leave me a comment below.
I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig