Sunday, August 14, 2016

Lost Angels

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. We are experiencing such an interesting summer in the UK right now. One minute the sun is out and you can walk around in shorts without a jacket, the next minute; we’re amidst a rainstorm.
However, it is extremely sunny today and as I am in a great summer mood, I have decided to experiment some more and throw a summer inspired OOTD together.








Beanie: New Look
Tank: River Island
Sunglasses: H&M
Shorts: River Island
Leather Gilet: Miss Selfridge
Sneakers: ADIDAS

Let me know what you think below. I would love to hear from y’all. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig