Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Wish List


HeyHeyHey Y’all,
YAY! It is March 1st, which means it is officially my birthday month or as I like to call it, St. Inèz Month. Yes, I am one of those OTT people who celebrate for the whole month. Look out for all the fun on Snapchat; it is gonna get LIT!
As some of you may already know, I love shopping. I love it so much; I could do it in my sleep. Today’s post is a collation of some of the pretty little things I have been lusting over for a while and I thought I’d share them with y’all.

[Tip: Hover over picture for description; click it to take you to item on store’s website]

What have you been lusting over recently? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.

...


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig