Friday, February 26, 2016

11 Degrees

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome to the last post of the month of February. I don’t want to jump the gun here but 2016 has been amazing for me so far and I am very much looking forward to living out the rest of it, starting with my birthday next month. We Finna Get LIT!!!
I wanted to finish the month strong and I thought this look was perfect for what I had envisioned.
(ps. if you haven't found your perfect OTK boots like me, OTK socks are a great cheat).












Sunglasses: a present from my friend
Dress: ASOS
Jacket: Topshop
Socks: H&M
Shoes: ASOS


Do you like what you see? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love your style!! Absolutely gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amber. Thank you very much for stopping by.
      Really appreciate your comment. XO

      Delete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig