Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Free Spirited

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Today’s post brings you another interpretation of one of spring/summer’s concept and it is the paperbag waist. I happened to own a pair in black, which isn’t very spring-y and so I thought I’d give it some shock factor by pairing it with another spring trend that I absolutely adore, wearing your underwear as outerwear. Don’t worry y’all; I didn’t leave my house like this. It was simply for the purpose of the blog because well, what is fashion without risk?










Bra: La Senza
Kimono: LOVE (Topshop concession)
Paperbag Pants: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: ASOS


Until next time folks. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig