Friday, March 25, 2016

Tangerine

“The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance.” –Alan W. Watts

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Spring is here and I’m going to be jumping straight into how those catwalk trends can be everyday/night wearable.
This season, different shades of the colour orange made bold appearances across some designers’ palettes and this ranged from Dion Lee, Adam Selman, Baja East and Veronica Beard to Altuzarra.

I thought I’d inspire y’all and show you how I have decided to incorporate the trend into my spring closet with my very first AQ/AQ purchase and my 24th birthday OOTD.








Jumpsuit: AQ/AQ
Bangle: FURLA
Sandals: ZARA


Will you be rocking the orange trend this spring? What did you think of my spring look? Leave me a comment below; I’d love to hear from you. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig