Sunday, March 13, 2016

Fly Ass Pisces II

Hey Guys & Dolls,
In the post ‘Pretty Little Things’, I told y’all I would be #DisturbingLondonBaby in style for my birthday and I weren’t lying cause I did it with two different outfits that Carrie Bradshaw would be proud of. YASSS!!!!

I had intended to shoot this dress for my holiday/party series back in December 2015 but my photographer was unavailable so I decided I was gonna save it for my birthday. If my dress seems familiar to you, it was one of the featured pieces from the BALMAIN X HM collaboration back in November 2015. I saw it, I loved it and I bought it mostly, for the colour and boy, am I glad I did. This dress is in a league of its own.

Finally, I would love to shout out my girl, Latoya for directing and taking these amazing pictures of me. She really came through for me. Love you Mami.










Dress: BALMAIN X HM
Necklace: River Island
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

Photography: Latoya Gayle


What do y’all think of my second look? I think Green looks good on me too. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love love love, green is my favourite colour and this dress is so fabulous! You look amazing (and happy birthday!) :)


    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Anoushka XO
      I am glad you love it.

      Delete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig