Saturday, April 2, 2016

Eden

“Florals? For Spring? Ground-breaking.” –Miranda Priestly, The Devil Wears Prada

Hey Guys and Dolls,
Welcome to the first post of the new quarter. Spring has most definitely sprung and along with it, awakened my love for statement pieces I haven’t had the opportunity to visit in years.
As previously mentioned in the SS16 trend report, there are many romantic attributes to spring and whilst the catwalk of SS16 has brought us ruffles, I will be paying homage to another veteran trend and that is, FLORALS.
I don’t necessarily go crazy for florals but I love the vibrancy and the flamboyancy that accompanies spring inspired florals, especially when it is printed on a light background. My senses are stimulated, my playfulness is kindled and my creativity is a little more aroused. It literally gives me LIFE!








Blazer: Forever 21
Cami: New Look
Skirt: ZARA
Sandals: ZARA
Handbag: FURLA


Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of my ensemble. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig