Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My A/W Lipsticks

“You can’t keep changing men, so you settle for changing your lipstick.” –Heather Locklear

Hey Dolls,
As aforementioned in the post ‘Blogger’s Note’, I shall be venturing into beauty related posts and as you can probably tell by the title, I will be talking you all through my favourite autumn/winter lip colors.
I am by no means an accredited makeup artist even though i have some training but I do strongly believe that every girl/woman, call it what you like, should know exactly how to apply makeup on her own face.
I have a small collection of makeup but a massive weakness for lipsticks. I honestly feel like my face would be incomplete without it. My compendium has a variety of colors for the different seasons and I’ll be showing you my A/W staples below. However, I usually reach for a bullet/tube depending on my mood and how LIT I wanna get (LOOL!).



From L-R: Heroine (Matte), Ruby Woo (Matte), Touch (Lustre), Deeply Adored Limited Edition (Matte)

You can see how much I reach for Ruby Woo, Touch and Deeply Adored, LOL!

From L-R: Rebel (Satin), Instigator (Matte), Antique Velvet (Matte) and Studded Kiss (Matte)



How did I do for my first beauty post? Which one of those are you feeling/do you own? Let me know down below in the comments.

Love Always,
Destini Monet

Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm a lipstick junkie too, I just don't know how to say no haha. I recently purchased both Instigator and Antique Velvet! They're probably two of my favorite lipsticks of all time. If you haven't already, you should try out Diva. It's a gorgeous color, especially on us chocolate girls. Great first post, by the way!

    xo, Jo.
    www.adoseofjo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jo-Ann,
      Thank you for stopping by and for the feedback.
      I absolutely love Lipsticks, especially Matte ones.
      I tried out Diva in the MAC store and it looked just like Studded Kiss so i gave it a pass. I may go back and try it again.
      Absolutely Love your blog by the way.

      Delete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig