Sunday, January 17, 2016

Winter Rose

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I am so excited to bring you 'Winter Rose' because it actually marks the 50th post I have published under 'The Black Mannequin'.
It has been brought to my attention about the casualness and wearability of my outfits as of late and I have nothing to say except 'blame it on the haircut', LOL!
I don’t know what it is about the hair that's made me a lot more relaxed and carefree with my styling but I wont complain because y'all are loving it and so am I.
I am extremely comfortable and that in turn makes me less rigid with everything else. I actually laugh and twirl more!

A lot of you snapchatted me about the info on what's on my lips. The details can be found below.












Leather Trilby: River Island
Jumper: Marks & Spencer
Leather Skirt: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: ASOS
Cashmere Scarf: Marks & Spencer
Coat: MANGO

LIPS
Flat out Fabulous Lipstick by MAC
Pink Velvet Velvetine by Limecrime

I am Destini Monet and you have been reading 'The Black Mannequin'.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig