Wednesday, September 23, 2015

ZENDAYA

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. I am so excited to bring you the penultimate instalment of my Back to School Series, which is inspired by ZENDAYA. If you do not know who Zendaya is, you must be living under a rock. She is a singer, actress, dancer and model who has lead roles on shows like Shake It Up and K.C. Undercover as well as a recurring role on the second season of my favourite show, EMPIRE. YAY!!!
This back to school look is inspired by Zoey Stevens; a character Zendaya played in the movie, ZAPPED. If you’re into the arts e.g. dance, music etc as well as fashion and want to find common ground between your different creative outlets, then this look is for you.











Shirt: H&M
Bomber Jacket: H&M
Leather Skirt: Miss Selfridge
Sneakers: ADIDAS


Let me know what you think. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig