Saturday, September 19, 2015

RITA

Hey Guys & Dolls,
For the fourth instalment of the series, I thought I’d try something a little different and outside my comfort zone. Whilst I love a variety of sports which include but aren’t limited to football, tennis and cricket, I am so not into athletic dressing.
I love the Sports Luxe trend and do own my fair share of smart joggers and bomber jackets but if you know me, you know a pair of high-heeled sandals usually accompanies them.
I have taken inspiration from Rita Ora, who in my opinion does both Sports Luxe and Sporty Chic extremely well. If you’re the type who loves the laid back and comfortable feel/wear of sporty clothes, then RITA is your girl. I hope y’all like it!

PS. A big massive shout out to my little brother who let me borrow his clothes and coached me through some of the shots in this post. Love You XO














I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig