Monday, September 7, 2015

Kate

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. As aforementioned, I will be bringing you six back to school looks for six different girls inspired by six of my favourite on screen characters.
The first of the series is called ‘KATE’, inspired by the one and only Kate Moss. KATE is your effortlessly cool rocker. She is in love with leather but what she loves more than leather is actually the colour BLACK. KATE’s style is sexy, carefree with a little hint of badass.












Tee: Marks & Spencer
Leather Pants: H&M
Leather Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Check Shirt: H&M
Ankle boots: ASOS


Are you a Kate? Leave a comment below and let me know. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig