Thursday, September 3, 2015

Back to School

“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” - Oscar Wilde

I am writing this post with tears in my eyes and a little sadness in my heart. Why, you ask? Because as of 1 September 2015, summer as I knew it was officially over. I don’t care what the calendars are saying, the moment the temperature dropped below 20°C, summer was over.

However, it is not all doom and gloom. The end of summer usually means two things. Autumn is just around the corner, YAY!!!! And School is back in.
Whilst no one wants to ditch the beach for books, there is nothing like the first day of starting a new academic year.

Whether it’s your first day of high school or college, I believe you should do it in style. School doesn’t have to be boring. You can convert the hallways into a runway by either starting your own trend or embracing the ones from the Fall/Winter shows regardless of what your personal style is.










Let’s face it, your fashion choices deserve a captive audience and who better than your friends and classmates to play that role? Tune in all month for my favourite back to school looks.
I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig