Sunday, September 27, 2015

Nancy Drew

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to the last instalment of the series. I am both excited and sad to write this post. I am sad because the series is over and excited because I can bring you the next instalment. If you have been following the DM brand, you will have probably seen this look before. That’s right, I am plagiarising myself. LOL!!!
This post is called ‘NANCY’ and modelled after Nancy Drew, a fictional character played by Emma Roberts. The only word I can use to describe her wardrobe in the movie is ‘heritage’ and I love the heritage trend. It is almost the modest approach to an understated put-together look.
ps. this is the movie that got me into loafers. I just love them!



Fedora: H&M
Turtleneck: ZARA
Dress Pants: ZARA
Penny Loafers: Marks & Spencer


I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig