Friday, September 1, 2017

The Rebirth

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. It has been a while and if you're still out here with me, just know that I LOVE YOU!
The moment I saw this shirt in the H&M window, I knew it was going to end up in my closet. I am probably the only person in the UK who is happy that we are experiencing the final days of summer because AUTUMN is absolutely my favourite season and this shirt reminds me of autumn.
I particularly love this shirt because you can style it casual or you can opt for a more elegant fit by dressing it up. It also incorporates my favourite colour, RED, which is another staple of A/W and I am so excited to be able to document some trend led outfits this season.











Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Shirt: H&M
Belt: GUCCI
Denim: River Island
Sandals: ZARA

What do you think of my outfit? Leave me your comments below.

Love Always,

Destini Monet
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig