Sunday, September 17, 2017

Margeaux

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog.
Do you ever get bored of your look sometimes?
Despite having an extensive closet, I still struggle with the direction in which I want to take a look sometimes.
Sometimes it works out; other times I end up looking like a mole rat!
However, I am going to let you in on a secret. Whenever I find myself in this moment of madness, I usually create a character and bring her to life.
My character will get named, assigned a gender, a date of birth and a residing location.
Following that, I tend to play around with his/her temperament a little by assigning likes and dislikes, interests and hobbies.
These factors usually inspire what the characters personal style will be and in that moment, an outfit idea usually drops in my lap, which brings me to today’s post. I would like to shout out my baby brother for brainstorming this one with me. I really appreciate some of your outrageous ideas Poochie; they made for a great outfit.









Sunglasses: Tom Ford
Blouse: Marks & Spencer
Denim: River Island
Bag: Saint Laurent
Trainers: ADIDAS

How do you get out of your styling block? Leave me a comment below.

Love Always,

Destini Monet
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig