Monday, May 8, 2017

Charlotte

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog.
Do you ever find yourself combing through your closet visiting memories via the clothes?
Well, that was what I spent my weekend doing.
I came across this skirt in my closet and I realised that I haven’t worn it anywhere and therefore, had no associated memories.
A further perusal of my catalogue showed that I had not featured it in any posts and so I decided to throw an impromptu texture-filled outfit together.
I teamed this with some sleepwear. That’s right!
That crop top I’m wearing is actually lingerie and as fashion has rightly taught us these past few seasons, there are no rules!














(Lingerie worn as a) Crop top: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Autograph
Skirt: H&M
Heels: Steve Madden

Are y’all feeling my fit?
Leave me a comment below.

Love Always,

Destini Monet
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig