Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sugarbaby

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I wasn’t sure what I was actually going to publish next but then this look inspired by Kylie Jenner came to mind.
You guys know I love a good blazer dress so this look was pretty much a no brainer and I love anything that allows me to be sensual without being overtly sexual. It doubles as a day and a night look and I am always here for versatility. I believe in getting the most wear out of your outfits!
I particularly love this blazer dress because on my petite frame, it not only takes me from day to night but it doubles as a dress and a jacket (which is probably why I am hesitant about altering it so it fits above the knee).









Underwear: Moschino
Blazer Dress: Topshop
Watch: Michael Kors
Boots: OFFICE

Are you down with my interpretation? Leave me a comment below.

Love Always,

Destini Monet
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig