Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Aquamarine

Hey Guys & Dolls,

I have always thought my spring color laid in the pastel pink/blush pink palette but I have recently found that I also look great in the mint palette and that includes everything from aqua to turquoise to seafoam.
I don’t wanna toot my own horn but I look great in a number of colors which is probably why you rarely see me in black. I LIVE FOR COLOR.

For this look, I have gone for different shades of mint and I even added a coat cause despite the sunny weather in London, it is still cold and rainy as hell, LOL.







Cami: Topshop
Pants: River Island
Sandals: ZARA
Coat: Marks & Spencer


What color will you be rocking this spring? Let me know in the comments below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

2 comments

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig