Sunday, December 20, 2015

5 Gold Rings

“Not everything that glitters is even glitter.” –Kunle Oyedeji

Hey Guys & Dolls,
We are on to our fifth party look of the series and this one sees us going back to a concession stand in Topshop. Initially, I wasn’t going to include this piece in the series but I saw it hanging in my closet and it brought back so many happy memories that I just had to.
I am such a sucker for sparkly things especially gold sparkly things. I just feel like it is the only metallic color that complement my deep complexion. And whilst we are at it, can we just give a round of applause for how unimpressed I look in this post? I was scowling at the lack of sunlight outside. I’m sorry y’all! LOL







Dress: Rare London
Sandals: Office


I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig