Thursday, December 24, 2015

Nicholas Kirkwood

“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” –Marilyn Monroe

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I was supposed to be uploading the sixth instalment of my party series but unfortunately, my photographer is now on vacation which means I have to find something else to blog about.
I thought I’d give y’all a sneak peak into my shoe closet following a statement a friend made about my footwear collection.
“I have never seen you in the same pair of shoes twice”
I promise you guys, I am not a shoe snob! LOL and I definitely do not play favorites with my shoes. I love them all equally.
I honestly cannot tell you how many pairs of shoes I own right now; maybe one day, I will do a footwear collection.
The pair photographed is dear to me because of the electrifying color and can we just take a moment to talk about those gold plated heels. Yes, I am loving that detail.










You can find Nicholas Kirkwood on the Net-A-Porter Website. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig