Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Intergalactic

“December, being the last month of the year, cannot help but make us think of what is to come.” ­–Fennel Hudson

Hey Guys & Dolls,
Welcome back to my blog. I am so incredibly overwhelmed by how much y’all liked the first post of my party series. Thank you to everyone that’s reading and sharing, I am very grateful.

For my second party look, I am gonna be taking you to my favourite store. I think this was the second piece I bought from AQAQ and I have been forever hooked. This piece is uniquely graphic, sexy and pretty much styles itself.
You will not be able to buy this particular dress but AQAQ are extremely good when it comes to party dresses and their range caters for a variety of women when it comes to trends and preferences so you will definitely find something similar on their website.










Cocktail Dress: AQAQ
Court Shoes: Anouk Suede & Metallic Degrade Jimmy Choo Pumps


Let me know what you think of my look below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig