Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Robin

“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of Love.” –Hamilton Wright Mabie

Hey Guys & Dolls,
We are literally 9 days away from Christmas and Tis’ the season to be Stunning.
If you are still unsure about what to wear for your Christmas and NYE parties, don’t worry. I got y’all!
Today’s piece is from the ‘Abbey’ by Abbey Clancy Range for MATALAN.
Abbey Clancy, who happens to be a Model turned TV personality and now Designer has been designing for Matalan since A/W ’13 and I have to say, I love it.
I actually didn’t know that Abbey Clancy had a long-standing collaboration with Matalan until last week and I am just a little bit upset because her collections are absolutely fabulous. I feel like I missed out!
Her most recent release is a party-wear collection that is heavily inspired by the 70s and incorporates everything from sparkly sequins, cut out details, animal prints to tailored plunging jumpsuits. There is almost something for every woman.











Disc Cami Dress: ‘Abbey’ by Abbey Clancy for Matalan
Sandals: River Island
Clutch: Marks & Spencer

You can view the rest of the collection here: http://www.matalan.co.uk/abbey-clancy

I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig