Sunday, August 30, 2015

Theia

Hey Guys and Dolls,
I hope you enjoy reading ‘Theia’ as much as I loved shooting the look. It was inspired by the red Halston Heritage dress worn by ‘Carrie Bradshaw’ in the Sex and the City 2 movie.
As soon as I saw it on her, I was sold on the two-tiered pleated maxi dress. However, I couldn’t afford it until I came across this similar ivory dress last year. I had intended to wear this on vacation when I was in Morocco (same location the SATC2 movie was shot) but the opportunity never arose. Fast forward 13 months, I am somewhere in Shoreditch, London and it is 30°C; I could be on vacation. LOL!!!










Headpiece: borrowed from my little sister
Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Arm Cuff: Forever 21
Tennis Bracelet: Marks & Spencer
Maxi Dress: ZARA

Let me know what y’all think. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig