Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Cliché

"One's life and passion may be elsewhere, but New York is where you prove if what you think in theory makes sense in real life." –Miuccia Prada

Hey Guys and Dolls,
As some of you may know, I went to New York a few weeks ago and as a result, I wanted to show y’all a few of the outfits I was walking around the big apple in.
I promise y’all, as casual as I was dressed, everyone kept asking me where I got my clothes from and more importantly, what did I do for a living?
Long as I live, I know now that nothing makes me happier than when I am blogging, designing and or consulting and when you’ve been in the city where dreams are made, you have no excuse.











Bodysuit: Primark
Denim: Marks & Spencer
Sunglasses: QUAY Australia
Handbag: FURLA
Sandals: ZARA


I wanna know if y’all were feeling my fit. Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig