Thursday, July 21, 2016

Alexander Wang X Destini Monet

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I wanted to show you an OOTN I put together whilst I went exploring the nightlife in NYC. Like the BROOKE LYNN’ post, this outfit has also been modified to an extent. The original fit saw me pair the top with a pair of chiffon pants from American Apparel, as seen in one of my very first posts, ‘HUCKLEBERRY’.
 I used eventbrite to find a club that was specific to my needs and ended up at a bar called ‘Le Reve’. I am especially in love with this place because they offer the combination of Shisha and Alcohol and the DJ was slammin’. If you’re ever in Manhattan on a Thursday night and wanna leave your life on a dance floor, you should check out this spot.








Top: Alexander Wang
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Olcay Gulsen
Jewellery: Marks & Spencer

What do you think of my fit? Leave me a comment below. I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig