Sunday, June 19, 2016

Lights Out

“I don’t do things for the response or the controversy. I just live my life.” –Rihanna

Hey Guys & Dolls,
I have to applaud y’all. You have all had to go through some changes with me this month and this post is no different. I got my whole life in this outfit.
Lately, I’ve been feeling a little in touch with my dark side to the point where some people have actually called me ‘savage'.
Me; I am just living my life, breaking all the rules, LOL
Don’t get me wrong, I am all for the rules 99.9% of the time but sometimes, you gotta change your good girl status, break a couple good habits and leave a little smoke in your tracks.









Jacket: Topshop
Dress: H&M
Necklace: Topshop
Shoes: ASOS


I wanna hear from all of you. What happens when your lights go out? I am Destini Monet and you have been reading ‘The Black Mannequin’.
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the way you are getting edgier m'dear. Very nice and elegant with a little edge!! xxx had

    ReplyDelete

© The Black Mannequin | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig